A. C. Burch is interviewed in Minneapolis-based Rain Taxi, a wonderful print magazine dedicated to literature. He had a great time talking about writing. Here’s a little bit about them:
Rain Taxi champions aesthetically adventurous literature.
Our core values are:
- Community Driven: Rain Taxi serves as a catalyst in the literary community, creating meaningful dialogue among readers, writers, and publishers.
- Thoughtfully Curated: In a world increasingly saturated with unfiltered content, Rain Taxi discovers and (promotes) high-quality literature.
- Rigorously Reviewed: Rain Taxi elevates the review as an art form and publishes criticism that is intellectually challenging and illuminating.
- Artistically Inclusive: Rain Taxi explores challenging work from diverse voices in multiple genres and formats.
- Print Focused: While embracing online audience engagement, Rain Taxi celebrates and promotes the power of print.
For more information and to order a copy, click here.
Click here to add your own text